Christmas is coming! We are eagerly looking forward to it. How to also involve the dog in the festive atmosphere of Christmas? Here we list several ways to celebrate Christmas that dogs can also participate! Here we go!
You can personally build a cake custom dog house for your dog!
Food preparation: 300 grams of oat flour, 75 grams of animal butter, 50 grams of goat milk powder, a small amount of freeze dried chicken liver powder, moderate amount of water
(1) Sift the oat flour, mix it with other ingredients, and knead it into a dough.
(2) Roll the dough to a thickness of about 5mm
(3) Spread the prepared paper pattern on the dough, carve out the shape, carve the door and window of the house and place them separately
(4) Spread the carved biscuits flat on the baking tray.
(5) Put the biscuits in the preheated oven and bake them at 160 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Take them out and let them get cool. Brush the surface with egg white and put chicken liver powder on the surface, so the color is a bit heavy.
(6) Mix the yogurt and cheese evenly into a particle-free state, adjust the colors you like, and put them in a piping bag for later use
(7) First glue the main body of the house together with white cheese, and start building the house. It's excited!
This step requires some patience. The cheese is too thin to stick to the heavy biscuits, so it needs to be thicker. You can use some objects to help shape it. In order to make the house mobile, you can also made an oversized biscuit base.
(8) Then the house is built, and then make the part of decorative biscuits. You can also use the ready-made biscuits or snacks to decorate
(9) Draw some patterns you like on the house, and sprinkle some goat milk powder on it at the end.
You can fill the house with snacks that dogs like, and they must be very happy.
(1) Please do not use yogurt and yogurt drinks that contain xylitol. It is best to use thicker yogurt.
(2) Please do not feed your pets at one time to avoid intestinal discomfort caused by excessive consumption.
(3) This food ingredient contains oatmeal and dairy products. Pets who are allergic to this kind of food are not recommended to consume it.
Make your own milk molar rods for dogs at Christmas!
Ingredients: 150 grams of low-gluten flour, 50 grams of homemade yogurt, 10 grams of milk powder, 1 egg or freeze dried egg yolk
(1) Mix milk powder and flour, add eggs, add yogurt as water to mix, knead it into a smooth dough.
(2) Roll the dough to a thickness of about 0.5cm, cut into strips, and then roll into thinner sticks with the similar thickness of chopsticks and the length of about 10cm.
(3) Put the sticks in the oven, heat at 150°C for 20 minutes, and bake them until they are browned and crispy. Store in a cool place.
Tips: Flour is not easy to digest, so dogs should eat less.
Salmon is a very nutritious fish. Of course, salmon is also a favorite food for many people! Many owners like to buy some salmon in the supermarket, and eat the fresh and tender part and other part of the salmon meat can be provided to the dogs! Dogs will love salmon meat for a dinner.
Applicable pets: dogs
Material preparation: 200 grams of salmon, 200 grams of beef, 100 grams of peas, 20 carrot cubes, half a sweet potato, a small amount of olive oil
(1) Cut the beef into cubes and blanch it in hot water, so that it is easier to stir fry;
(2) Dice the carrots, pour a small amount of olive oil in the pot, first pour the carrots into the pot and stir fry, then add the peas and beef and stir fry until they are cooked, take it out of the pot and set aside for later use;
(3) Cut the sweet potato into cubes, put it in a pot and steam it with the salmon for 15 minutes, usually it can be steamed in 15 minutes;
(4) Crush the steamed salmon with a spoon, put it together with the steamed diced sweet potatoes and the fried meat, stir well, and let it cool before serving it to the dog!
(1) The sweet potatoes in the raw materials can also be replaced with purple potatoes, as long as the dog likes to eat it;
(2) You can make more at one time. If the dog can't eat it at one time, put it in the refrigerator and keep it for the next day!
(3) If your dog likes the taste of salmon, you can try the freeze dried salmon treats for dogs in your daily life, which is very convenient without cooking.
Recipe 1: Grilled chicken breast
Ingredients: chicken breast
(1) Cut the chicken breast into thin slices.
(2) Put it in the oven, heat it at 180°C, and bake for about 20 minutes; turn it over and bake at 150°C for 20 minutes until the meat is browned on both sides.
Recipe 2: Chicken jerky
Ingredients: frozen chicken breast
(1) Put the frozen chicken breast in the freezer of the refrigerator for about 5 hours, and then cut it into thin slices when the meat is hard.
(2) Put the cut meat slices into the tray, and bake at 50°C for about 8 hours.
Tips: Duck breast and lean beef can be used to make jerky in this way as well.