When watching a cat raised up by yourself, decades of nurturing and ups and downs, the joy of heart, is beyond description in any words.
Generally, the average life span of cats is 13-15 years old. Like humans, they are divided into juvenile, adult, and old age. Different growth stages require different food requirements. Today we recommend several cat foods suitable for different growth periods. We do hope all cats in the world can live healthy and happy lives.
Cat food for kittens has to go from breast milk to pet-specific dairy products to kitten-specific food. At this time, kittens' intestines and stomachs are very fragile. If there is no breast milk, high-quality kitten food must be consumed. Soak soft, and never feed human milk to avoid allergies and diarrhea.
1. Choosing easy-to-digest ingredients can help the fragile digestive function gradually improve, and it can also allow kittens to more effectively absorb the nutrients they need for growth.
2. Change from breast milk to pet-specific dairy products, gradually blending with kitten-specific foods to guide kittens to new cat goods such as freeze dried red dragon fruit pieces.
3. In order to protect kittens with low immunity and defend against pathogens, it is necessary to supplement enough β-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein, taurine, lysine and other ingredients.
4. With the development of brain and vision and the growth of baby teeth, kittens need to meet taurine and a reasonable calcium-phosphorus ratio during this period.
During this period, the cat's physiology and appearance are gradually stereotyped, and special attention should be paid to the feeding amount to avoid health problems caused by the cat's overweight. At the same time, this period is also the best age to show the cat's beauty. Skin care and hair maintenance are very important. If you want your cat to show your beauty to the maximum, you should pay attention to the following points when choosing high-quality cat food.
1. Cats in this period do not have as many nutritional requirements as the kittens. If you continue to feed kittens, rich nutrition may become a burden on the body, so they must be replaced with professional adult cats in time.
2. In the process of converting kitten food into organic cat food, it is still necessary to pay attention to the adaptation status of the cat's gastrointestinal tract to avoid problems such as diarrhea and allergies during the food exchange process. A sound gastrointestinal function is the foundation of health.
3. In order to delay the aging time of various functions of the body, it is necessary to avoid the damage caused by free radicals, and moderately supplement natural antioxidant ingredients, which can help cats eliminate the key free radicals of aging.
During this period, it is necessary to pay attention to the cat's mobility and the degradation of various parts. During this period, many health problems, such as kidney problems and urinary tract disease, may also occur. Doctors may prescribe cat food for treatment based on the condition. However, senile disease still lies in daily maintenance, and elderly cats have a common problem that they do not like to drink water, which is usually caused by urinary tract disease. Therefore, while supplementing nutrients, ensure that they consume sufficient water.
Elderly cats also need to supplement vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein, taurine, polyphenols, β-carotene, lycopene and other nutrients through diet to maintain a longer-term health.