The formula of the dog food determines whether the dog can obtain the nutrients needed by the body in the dog food. The following mainly introduces the relevant knowledge points of the specific design steps of dog food formula.
1. First, clearly confirm the pet's age, weight, physiological state and stage level, and select the corresponding nutritional standards. When the standards need to be adjusted appropriately, first determine the necessary energy indicators at each stage, and then adjust the requirements of other nutrients according to the ratio of energy and other nutrients in the pet nutrition food standard. Pay attention to the issue of the exclusivity of the nutritional components of the baked fresh dog food and the ratio of drug additives at each nutritional stage.
2. Determine the types and quantities of nutritious foods to be prepared according to the characteristics of raw materials and resources, so as to adapt measures to local conditions and facilitate procurement.
3. Check the nutritional value table of raw materials, and record the content of important nutrients in the nutritious food corresponding to the required amount.
4. Preliminarily formulate the formula using appropriate calculation methods. The dog food formula requirements basically meet the balance and comprehensive nutritional requirements of conventional physical and chemical indicators such as protein, fat, moisture, crude fiber, amino acid level, and functional characteristics in the high quality senior dog food.
5. On the basis of the initial formulation, further adjust the ratio of calcium, phosphorus, and amino acids.
6. After the dosage of the main mineral feed is determined, adjust the nutrient content (percentage) of the initial formula.
7. Add trace elements and multiple vitamins according to different physiological stages and different living conditions of pets.
8. The calculation types and order of nutritional components in pet nutrition food formulas (represented by pet dogs) are: energy→crude protein→fat→phosphorus→calcium→salt→amino acid→other minerals→vitamins.
9. When designing vitamins, fully consider the loss and variation of vitamins under high temperature.
10. Combining the characteristics of the equipment of dog products manufacturer, adjust the nutritional formula into the production formula according to the equipment conditions, pay attention to the requirements, and fully consider the deformation, deterioration, loss and other factors in the production process.
To formulate a dog food formula, at least two aspects of information are required: the nutritional requirements of the animal and the nutritional content of the commonly used raw materials. In order to make the formula more advanced and scientific, it is necessary to check the nutritional composition database of various raw materials in time. It is best to understand the latest raw nutritional composition analysis table, and to grasp the principle of giving up the choice and not blindly using the raw materials with inaccurate grasp and vague concepts. Don't forget to ensure the healthy growth and safety of pets after eating.